شخابيط بنات
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

شخابيط بنات

شخبطوا على جدران منتدانــ،،ـــا

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Life taught me ..علمتني الحياه

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Dla3 S'7bOo06h
كبار الشخصيات
كبار الشخصيات
Dla3 S'7bOo06h

انثى عدد الرسائل : 608
العمر : 32
البلد : من غيرها محبوبتيK.S.A
العمل/الترفيه : طالب رضا ربه
المزاج : رايقه بس متضايقه
مزاجي : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/11/2007

Life taught me ..علمتني الحياه Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Life taught me ..علمتني الحياه   Life taught me ..علمتني الحياه Icon_minitimeالسبت مارس 15, 2008 9:01 pm

[center]
[size=24]*Life taught me to listen for every opinion and to respect it but it is not necessary to be content with it.
*Life taught me to cry if I want, that crying relieve souls, but I must wipe my tears before others see it.
*Life taught me not to be so sad nor happy because life does not still on one style.
*Life taught me not to involve myself in thing that is not my own affair, even if this involvement was a sign.
*Life taught me that friendship is giving and giving but from the both sides.
*Life taught me …in the absence of logic, shootings rise.
*Life taught me to carry the responsibility with out caring of its greatness because I have chosen it with all my strong will and I will endure all the results.
*Life taught me to be too grieved when I say “Goodbye” to any friend because it may be the last farewell and there is no more meeting.
*Life taught me not to let the end of my relation with a friend or a colleague a beginning of hate. Love may end but respect and appreciation remain.
*Life taught me to be the candle that spends its life giving light for all without waiting from any one to raise his head saying “Thank you”. [/size[/center]]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Life taught me ..علمتني الحياه
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
شخابيط بنات :: الناس الروقان الناس الحلوهـ الناس المجدعهـ الناس المثقفين هنا اقسامهـ،،ــمـ :: English Forum-
انتقل الى: